There are 5 Promotional Product strengths that you need to know about. Understanding them will make this medium work amazingly well for you.
Think of promotional products as little mini billboards that end up getting placed throughout your customers’, prospects’ and even your employees’ lives. They land on their desks or in their work environments. They land inside their vehicles and throughout their homes. They can say who you are and how to get in touch with you.
5 major strengths of this powerful advertising medium:
The Medium’s Strengths:
- Each mini-billboard is given directly to the intended recipient!
- Message Reinforcement:
- The products are able to reinforce your message or an initiative. Example: a deck of playing cards could reinforce a communication message of service. “You won’t get lost in the shuffle with us . . . the ace up our sleeve is our people
- Because your logo and message are imprinted on a useful product and given to the recipient, your advertising is received as an appreciation gift rather than an interruption.
- Long Term Ad Value:
- Because they are items of usefulness, they oftentimes last for months, even years… driving down your CPI (cost per impression) rate.
- Implied Endorsement:
- When you see a person wear a hat with a Packers or other team logo on it, it’s safe to assume that they are a fan and showing their affiliation to that team. The same is true when you see a person using or displaying a product with a company logo on it. They are showing their affiliation and support for that company.